WHO SHOULD CONSIDER PRIVATE GROUP TOURS?
Private group tours with Mexican Food Tours are a perfect event for:
- Team Building Functions.
- Corporate Events.
- Large Friend & Family Outings.
- New Employee or Intern Socials.
- Singles & Networking Groups.
- Birthday Celebrations.
- Weekday/end Group Activity.
- Culinary & Cooking Groups.
- Bachelor & Bachelorette Wedding Parties.
- Grade/High School & College Field Trips.
- Wedding Anniversary.
PRIVATE GROUP TOUR INFORMATION
Please read the following information carefully before completing the Private Group Tour Request Form to the right.
- All logistical details will be agreed upon ahead of time by the private group tour organizer and Mexican Food Tours.
- Each food tasting and cultural walking tour highlights Mexican food establishments and their specialties, including the history, culture, architecture and local entertainment and restaurant offerings of each neighborhood.
- Weekday private tours are generally easier to book than weekend tours.
- Mexican Food Tours will try to accommodate any particular requirements or dietary restrictions of your private group event.
- Private Group Food Tours are held rain or shine.
PRIVATE GROUP PRICING AND RESERVATIONS
- A tour guide gratuity fee of 15% will be included in your total cost and provided directly to your tour guide(s). No refunds are given for no-shows or cancellations.
- Once purchased, all tickets and payments are non-refundable and cannot be rescheduled.
Still have questions?
Please refer to the FAQ page for further information. We will answer all of your questions by phone or email once we receive the completed Private Tour Request Form
Next Steps: Booking a Private Group Tour
Upon completing the Private Group Tour Request Form located to the right, a representative from Mexican Food Tours will contact the Tour Organizer within 1-2 business days.